nCompass Systems offers a complete solution for installing copper structured cabling systems. Choose from a wide selection of bulk cable, keystone jacks, patch panels, and patch cords. Installers can design and build-out the cabling system from end-to-end to TIA permanent link and channel specifications. nCompass Systems cabling system supports hospitals, hotels, large enterprises, and data centers. nCompass Systems also offers Warranties, click here to learn more.
Key Features and Benefits:
- CableID® allows cable run to be identified easily on both ends
- ColorTip™ allows for cables to be easily identified
- TechChoice® connectivity and Q-Series patch cords by Legrand are designed for reliable channel performance
- Choice of TracJack and Keystone jackfootprints
- KT2J jacks have labor-saving lacing cap termination and are supplied with installation tool in every carton of 20
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Complies to IEEE 802.3 Type 1 through Type 4 PoE applications
Design a Cabling System for Your Network
This nCompass™ copper solution combines Superior Essex 10Gain® CAT 6A U/UTP cabling with TechChoice® connectivity and Q-Series patch cords by Legrand, offering reliable channel performance that meets the ANSI/TIA-568.2 standard and is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Connectivity and cabling products that are a part of nCompass “+” systems may be substituted for the listed components. Visit nCompass-systems.com for the full range of products.